Kamis, 11 Agustus 2016

Kunci Adelle - Someone like you

Kunci Gitar dan Lirik Lagu
Adelle - Someone Like you



Intro :
C  Em  Am F
Verse 1 :
  C                      Em   
I heard that you’re settled down
              Am
That you found a girl
                 F
And you’re married now
  C                     Em
I heard that your dreams came true
                Am
Guess she gave you things
            F
I didn’t give to you
   C                      Em
Old friend why are you so shy
        Am
It ain’t like you to hold back
     F
Or hide from life

Bridge 1 :
  G                                     Am                 
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but
                F
I couldn’t stay away I couldn’t fight it
    G
I’d hoped you’d see my face
    Am                                     F                  
And that you’d be reminded that for me it isn’t over

Chorus 1 :
C                     G                      Am    F
Never mind, I’ll find someone like you..OO
          C                     G          Am     F
I wish nothing but the best for you....too
             C             G           Am           F
Don’t forget me I beg I re-member you said
                     C                      G                         Am     F
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts in-stead
                     C                      G                         Am     F
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah

Verse 2 :
C                        Em
You’d know how time flies
        Am
Only yesterday
            F
was the time of our lives
 C                          Em
We were born and raised
                    Am 
In a summer haze
                F
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

Bridge 2 :
  G                                     Am                 
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but
              F
I couldn’t stay away I couldn’t fight it
    G
I’d hoped you’d see my face
    Am                                              F                   
And that you’d be reminded that for me it isn’t over

Chorus 2 :
C                     G                      Am    F
Never mind, I’ll find someone like you..OO
          C                     G          Am     F
I wish nothing but the best for you....too
             C             G           Am           F
Don’t forget me I beg I re-member you said
                     C                      G                         Am     F
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts in-stead
                     C                      G                         Am     F
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah

Break
=====
G                            
Nothing compares no worries or cares
Am
Regrets and mistakes their memories make
F                              
Who would have known how

Bitter-sweet this would taste

Chorus 3 :
C                     G                      Am    F
Never mind, I’ll find someone like you..OO
          C                     G          Am     F
I wish nothing but the best for you....too
             C             G           Am           F
Don’t forget me I beg I re-member you said
                     C                      G                         Am     F
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts in-stead
                     C                      G                         Am     F
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah

Chorus 4 / Outro :

C                     G                      Am    F
Never mind, I’ll find someone like you..OO
          C                     G          Am     F
I wish nothing but the best for you....too
             C             G           Am           F
Don’t forget me I beg I re-member you said
                     C                      G                         Am     F
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts in-stead
                     C                      G                         Am     F
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah

      C                      G                         Am     F
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar