Kamis, 11 Agustus 2016

Kunci Heaven by Brian Adams

Kunci Gitar dan Lirik Lagu
Heaven - Bryan Adams


Intro :   C
   C             Am                       G                              Dm             Am
 Oh, thinkin' about all our younger years, there was only you and me,
  Bb                 G                 
 we were young and wild and free.
C                 Am                   G
Now nothin' can take you away from me,

            Dm               Am                     Bb
we've been down that road before, but that's over now,

             G
 you keep me comin' back for more.


 Chorus

 F            G           Am               C                 F
 Baby you're all that I want, when you're lyin' here in my arms,

    F          G         Am               G
I'm findin' it hard to believe, we're in heaven.

     F       G            Am           C                 F
And love is all that I need, and I found it here in your heart,

    F          G      Am               G
  It isn't too hard to see, we're in heaven.



C                    Am                    G
Oh, once in your life you find someone, 
Dm                 Am
who will turn your world around,
Bb                     G
Bring you up when you're feelin' down. 
C                       Am                   G
Ya, nothin' could change what you mean to me. 
Dm                   Am
Oh there's lots that I could say,
Bb                                  G
but just hold me now,   cause our love will light the way.

Chorus

 F            G           Am               C                 F
 Baby you're all that I want, when you're lyin' here in my arms,

    F          G         Am               G
I'm findin' it hard to believe, we're in heaven.

     F       G            Am           C                 F
And love is all that I need, and I found it here in your heart,

    F          G      Am               G
  It isn't too hard to see, we're in heaven.
Bridge
Dm F C I've been waitin' for so long, for somethin' to arrive, G C-Dm For love to come along. Dm F Now our dreams are comin' true, Am G Through the good times and the bad, Ya, I'll be standin' there by you.

Chorus

 F            G           Am               C                 F
 Baby you're all that I want, when you're lyin' here in my arms,

    F          G         Am               G
I'm findin' it hard to believe, we're in heaven.

     F       G            Am           C                 F
And love is all that I need, and I found it here in your heart,

    F          G      Am               G
  It isn't too hard to see, we're in heaven.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar