Jumat, 12 Agustus 2016

Kunci Lenka - Knock knock

Kunci Gitar dan Lirik Lagu
Lenka - Knock knock


C         CMaj7 chordCMaj7     Am chordAm      G chordG
A chordA second a minute and hour a day goes by
C chordC   CMaj7 chordCMaj7      Am chordAm      G chordG
I´m hopin' just to be by your side
C chordC    Cmaj7 chordCmaj7
I´m turnin' the handle
Am chordAm
It won't open
G chordG    C chordC    
Don't make me wait cause right now
CMaj7 chordCMaj7       Am chordAm        
I need your smile
G chordG
Knock Knock


F chordF             C chordC              Am chordAm          G chordG
When life had locked me out I turned to you So open the door
F chordF              C chordC                   G chordG
Cuz' you're all I need right now it´s true
G chordG                F chordF
Nothin' works like you
F chordF                          C chordC
Little louder little louder little louder knockin'
Am chordAm                    G chordG     
Little louder little louder



C chordC            CMaj7 chordCMaj7        
A chordA warm bath a good laugh

Am chordAm          G chordG
an old song that you know by heart
C chordC             CMaj7 chordCMaj7        Am chordAm       G chordG
I've tried it but they all leave me cold
C chordC          CMaj7 chordCMaj7        Am chordAm
So now I´m here waiting to see you
G chordG         C chordC              CMaj7 chordCMaj7           Am chordAm
My remedy for all that's been hurting me
G chordG
Knock Knock


F chordF             C chordC              Am chordAm          G chordG
When life had locked me out I turned to you So open the door
F chordF                 C chordC                   G chordG
Cuz' you're all I need right now it´s true
G chordG                  F chordF
Nothin' works like you
F chordF                    C chordC
Little louder little louder little louder knockin'
Am chordAm                          G chordG     
Little louder little louder


Dm chordDm    F chordF
You seem to know the way
   C chordC             G chordG
To turn my frown upside down

Dm chordDm  F chordF
You always know what to say
G chordG                                 
To make me feel like everything's ok


F chordF                    C chordC
Little louder little louder little louder knockin'
Am chordAm                          G chordG     
Little louder little louder


F chordF             C chordC             
When life had locked me out
Am chordAm          G chordG 
I turned to you And you opened the door
F chordF                 C chordC                   G chordG
Cuz' you're all I need right now it´s true
G chordG                  F chordF
Nothing works like you

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar