Senin, 20 Mei 2019

ED SHEEREN – THINKING OF LOUD


ED SHEEREN – THINKING OF LOUD
INTRO : G C D

G                                 C                     D
   When your legs don't work like they used to before
G                                 C                     D
   And I can't sweep you off of your feet
G                                 C                     D
   Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
G                                 C                     D
   Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks
G                                 C                     D
G                                 C                     D
And darling I   will be loving you   till we're 70
G                                 C                     D  G
And baby my   heart could still fall as   hard at 23
C         D
 And I'm thinking 'bout how

Am                                   D             G
people fall in love in mysterious ways
Am                                   D
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Am                                   D             Em
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
Am                                   D
And I just wanna tell you I am

Reff:

G
So honey no-----w
C    D                                      G   
    Take me into your loving arms
C    D                                   G         
    Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
C    D                                   G         
    Place your head on my beating heart
C  D
I'm thinking out loud
        Em     D     C   Bm    Am   D     G 
That maybe we  found love right where we are

PART II

G                                 C                     D
   When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
G                                 C                     D
   And the crowds don't remember my name
G                                 C                     D
   When my hands don't play the strings the same way
G                                 C                     D
   I know you will still love me the same
G                                 C                     D
G                                 C                     D
'Cause honey your   soul could never grow    old, it's evergreen
G                                 C                     D  G
And baby your  smile's forever in my mind and memory
C                     D
 And I'm thinking 'bout how
Am                                   D             G
people fall in love in mysterious ways
Am                                   D         
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Am                              D             Em
oh I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Am                                 D
Hoping that you'll understand


Reff:
G
So honey no-----w
C    D                                      G   
    Take me into your loving arms
C    D                                   G         
    Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

C    D                                   G         
    Place your head on my beating heart
C  D
I'm thinking out loud
        Em     D     C   Bm    Am   D     G 
That maybe we  found love right where we are


Interlude:

G       C    D (4X)

Reff:
G
So honey no-----w
C    D                                      G   
    Take me into your loving arms
C    D                                   G         
    Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
C    D                                   G         
    Place your head on my beating heart
C  D
I'm thinking out loud
        Em     D     C   Bm    Am   D     G 
That maybe we  found love right where we are
        Em     D     C   Bm    Am   D     G 
That maybe we  found love right where we are



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar