Rabu, 29 Mei 2019

When You Love Someone_ Endah n Reza


When You Love Someone_ Endah n Reza
 
Intro : C  F 2x
 
 
C             F
I love you but it's not so easy 
  C             F
to make you here with me
C                            F
I wanna touch and hold you forever
   Am            G      D
But you're still in my dream
 
Pre-Chorus 
F                    G
And I can't stand to wait 'till night is coming 
      C
to my life
   F                G
But I still have a time to break a silence
 
Reff :
 
         F        
When you love someone
        C
Just be brave to say 
         Dm                    C
That you want him to be with you
 
         F
When you hold your love
           Em-Am
Don't ever let it go
            A# 
Or you will loose your chance
   G
To make your dreams come true
 
 
Interlude : C  F 2x
 
 
 
 
 
C            F
I used to hide and watch you from a distance 
      Am       G     F
and I knew you realized
C                             F
I was looking for a time to get closer 
 
   Am       G     D
at least to say hello
 
 
Back to Pre chorus
Reff 2x

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar