Senin, 20 Mei 2019

ED SHERAN - PHOTOGRAPH


ED SHERAN - PHOTOGRAPH
[Intro] A  F#m  E  D

           A
Loving can hurt
            F#m
Loving can hurt sometimes
             E                      D
But its the only thing that I know

             A
When it gets hard
                     F#m
You know it can get hard sometimes
          E                              D
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

F#m                          D
 We keep this love in a photograph
A                           E
 We make these memories for ourselves
          F#m
Where our eyes are never closing
    D
Our hearts were never broken
    A                      E
And times forever frozen still

[Chorus]
           A
So you can keep me inside the pocket of your
E
Ripped jeans holding me closer till our
F#m                           D
Eyes meet, you wont ever be alone
                    A
Wait for me to come home

           A
Loving can heal
           F#m
Loving can mend your soul
             E                      D
And its the only thing that I know

                    A
I swear it will get easier
                            F#m
remember that with every piece of ya
          E                                   D
It is the only thing we take with us when we die

F#m                          D
 We keep this love in a photograph
A                           E
 We make these memories for ourselves
          F#m
Where our eyes are never closing
    D
Our hearts were never broken
    A                      E
And times forever frozen still

[Chorus]
           A
So you can keep me inside the pocket of your
E
Ripped jeans holding me closer till our
F#m                           D
Eyes meet, you wont ever be alone
                      A
Wait for me to come home

           A
And if you hurt me thats ok baby, well be
E
Words deep inside these pages you just
F#m                              D
Hold me and I wont ever let you go

                    F#m
Wait for me to come home
                    D
Wait for me to come home
                    A
Wait for me to come home
                    E
Wait for me to come home

[Chorus]
           A
Oh you can fit me inside the necklace you got when you were
E
 next to your heartbeat where I
F#m                                 D
Should be, keep it deep within your soul

           A
And if you hurt me thats ok baby only
E
words bleed inside these pages you just
F#m                              D
Hold me and I wont ever let you go

          A
When Im away I will remember how you
E                                    F#m
Kissed me under the lamp post back on sixth street
                                D
Hearing you whisper through the phone
E
Wait for me to come home

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar