Rabu, 29 Mei 2019

KUNCI THE REASON - HOOBASTANK


KUNCI THE REASON - HOOBASTANK

#intro:  G

G                             Em

I’m not a perfect person
There are many things I wish I didn’t do
     G                      Em
But I continue learning
                                                       C
 I never meant to do those things to you
                                             D
and so I have to say before I go

#chorus :
                                    G
that I just want yo to know
                                    Em                                       C
I’ve found a reason for me, to change who I used to be
                                   D                                 G
a reason to start over new, and the reason is you

G                       Em

I’m sorry that I hurt you
It’s something I must live with everyday
G                                  Em
and all the pain I put you through
                                            C
I wish that I could take it all away
                                                       D
and be the one who catches all your tears

#chorus :
                                     G
thats why I need you to hear
                                      Em                                    C
I’ve found a reason for me, to change who I used to be
                                   D                                C
a reason to start over new, and the reason is you
                            G
and the reason is you
                            C
and the reason is you
                           G
and the reason is you


G                           Em

I’m not a perfect person
                                                    C
I never meant to do those things to you
                                            D
and so I have to say before I go

#chorus :

                                    G
that I just want you to know
                                   Em                                     C
I’ve found a reason for me, to change who I used to be
                                    D                               G
a reason to start over new, and the reason is you
                                    Em
I’ve found a reason to show
                                     C
a side of me you didn’t know
                                   D
a reason for all that I do
                            G
and the reason is you 


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar