Rabu, 29 Mei 2019

Warmness On The Soul _A7x


Warmness On The Soul _A7x

Intro : Am F  C  G   Am

Am         F         C              G            Am
Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make.
Am         F         C              G            Am
And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
Am         F         C              G            Am
I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.
Am         F         C              G            Am
You're the one, and in you I confide.


Am         F         C              G            Am
And we have gone through good and bad times.
Am         F         C              G            Am
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
Am         F         C              G            Am
You've been there from the start for me.
Am         F         C              G            Am
And your loves always been true as can be.






Reff :

F        G      Am
I give my heart to you.
F        G         C            Am         G     F  C  G
I gave my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you. Woaho






Am         F         C              G            Am
And we have gone through good and bad times.
Am         F         C              G            Am
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
Am         F         C              G            Am
You've been there from the start for me.
Am         F         C              G            Am
And your loves always been true as can be.
F        G      Am
I give my heart to you.
F        G         C            Am             G        F   G
I gave my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar